Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Sinner and the Saint

One little comment about how hot sex in the church balcony would be led to this little foray into church sex. I feel so honored that Becca and Karla asked me to write this for 101 Places to Have Sex Before You Die.

B & K, you know how much I love you guys. Mwah!

Birdee18 is my wonderful beta who keeps my commas and tenses in line. Thanks, bb!

The Sinner and the Saint

"Dad, why do I have to spend my Saturdays at church? I already spend both Wednesday nights and all day Sundays there," I whined. My dad was the deacon at Forks Baptist Church and we were there every time the doors were open for a service.

"You need a bit more God in your life, young lady. That stunt you pulled at school was the last straw. What were you thinking, filling Mr. Doran's classroom with inflated condoms?" Charlie seethed. He looked so angry his face was beginning to turn purple.

"Well dad, he is the hottest piece of ass in this town.” I shrugged. “I figured the man needed a reminder to be safe," I smirked.

"Isabella Marie Swan. You will not use that language in this house and you will not talk about your teachers like that either. That is another reason why you'll be at the church on Saturdays for the next month. Those Stanley and Mallory girls are a bad influence on you. You need to be friends with kids like Pastor Webber's daughter."

"Oh, God no! Goody, goody virginal Angela wouldn't know fun from a cock."

Charlie sighed. "You just keep proving my point, young lady. Saturday you will be at the church at 8:00 am – no excuses. Pastor Webber has a few chores set aside especially for you."

I huffed and stomped up the stairs to my room. Shit, it was going to be a long month.

***

I moaned as he ran his soft hands up my bare thigh, inching closer to where I was aching to be touched.

"Do you know how long I've fantasized about bending you over my desk and fucking you, little girl?" Mr. Doran shoved me down and shoved my skirt up, revealing my bare ass. He gave my ass a smack, and I moaned. "You've been a naughty girl, Ms. Swan. Forgetting to wear your panties will cause you another day in detention."

I pushed my ass into his throbbing erection and the sexiest moan I've ever heard erupted from the man behind me. "Ungh, Bella."

"Bella." The voice said again. I froze. That wasn't Mr. Doran's voice.

"Isabella, wake up!"

"Go away," I groaned, throwing my pillow over my head. My father was such a cock blocker.

"You will get up now, young lady. You have one hour before you have to be at the church." I threw my pillow at my dad and buried my head in my blanket. Charlie closed the door, and I reluctantly got out of bed and got ready for my first official day in hell.

***

For such a small town, Forks had a huge fucking church. At full capacity the sanctuary could seat seven hundred people. My decided torture for the next month consisted of cleaning every pew in the sanctuary with a toothbrush. That's a lot of fucking wood to scrub. Pastor Webber and Angela were in the church, but I was on my own with the cleaning duties.

"Damn goody, goody assholes," I mumbled as I crouched on the floor scrubbing the first pew. "None of these fuckers would know a good time if it kicked them in the balls."

Suddenly, I got this eerie feeling like I was being watched. I glanced around and didn't see anyone so I got busy scrubbing again. I jumped a little when I felt my phone vibrate. I smirked when I saw Lauren's name on the caller ID. "What's up, bitches?”

"Where the hell are you, Swan? Stanley and I have been waiting for you at the mall for the past hour." I could hear Jessica bitching in the background about my lack of consideration.

"Shit! I forgot about the mall. I'm stuck in my own personal hell cleaning fucking pews all day."

"How the hell did that happen?"

"Chief Swan didn't care for the little present I left for Mr. Doran."

I heard a shuffling sound in the back of the sanctuary and turned to see sex on legs casually leaning against the wall. "I've gotta go, bitches. I'll call you when the warden releases me for the day."

I closed my phone and slid it back into my pocket while I sauntered toward my visitor. Sex on legs had on a pair of dark jeans and a white button shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He nervously ran a hand through his tousled bronze hair. I smirked when I saw fear in his vibrant green eyes.

"Are you sentenced to servitude in hell for the next month too?"

"Um, no?" He blushed.

"If you weren't forced to be here, then why the hell would you choose to be here on a Saturday?"

"We just moved here and my parents are visiting with Pastor Webber." Sex on legs stared at the floor as he spoke.

I leaned in close to Mr. Sexy and whispered in his ear. "I'm Bella." I ran my hand from his shoulder down his arm and grabbed his hand. I was surprised at how toned he was. I was dying to rip off his shirt and lick his chest.

"I'm Edward," he whispered.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Edward," I breathed into his ear. I felt a surge of pride when he shuddered. I squeezed his hand, let it go and went back to the pew I was cleaning.

I was scrubbing with that tiny toothbrush for what seemed like hours when Edward sat on the pew in front of me.

"So, you have to do this for the next month?" Edward asked softly.

"Well, I don't know if this particular form of torture is on the menu for the entire month, but I am sentenced to a month of Saturday servitude to the dear Lord," I answered sarcastically.

"Um, what did you do?"

I laughed. "The list is long and mainly x-rated." Edward's eyes grew wide.

"Edward, are you in here?" A feminine voice called.

I looked up to see who was speaking and my jaw dropped. "Damn, who's the MILF?"

"The what?" Edward asked, complexed.

"You know MILF, mother I'd like to fuck?" Edward gasped. "You've never heard anyone call an older woman that before? Trust me, it’s a compliment. Who is she anyways?"

"That's my mom,"he said, blushing.

"Hell, with a mom like that I bet your dad is a DILF too." I couldn't help but imagine the Sex God that hooked up with her to create Mr. Sexy standing in front of me. Edward rolled his eyes at me.

"There you are, sweetie. Who's your friend?" Edward's mom was even more beautiful up close. Her caramel-colored hair fell to her mid-back. Edward obviously got his piercing green eyes from his mother.

"Mom, this is Bella. Bella, this is my mother, Esme." I put the toothbrush down, wiped my hands on my jeans, and extended my right hand to her. She gently grabbed my hand and squeezed but didn't let it go. Her skin was silky soft.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Bella. Edward, be sure to invite Bella to the house for dinner one night. I'd love to get to know her better." Esme winked at me. "Your father is finishing up with Pastor Webber. We'll be leaving in about ten minutes. Meet us at the car, please."

"Yes, Ma'am,"

Esme squeezed my hand one more time and then let it go. I watched her walk out the door and continued to stare at the closing door. Edward cleared his throat, and I turned to see him looking confused.

"Bella, were you checking out my mom?"

I laughed. "Edward, I may be completely heterosexual, but even I can appreciate a fine piece of ass like your mom." He stared at me, completely bewildered by my response.

"O - okay," he said, blushing. "Bella, would you mind if I spent next Saturday with you?"

Wow, I couldn't believe he had the balls to ask that. Personally, I was dying to have more time with Edward, but I didn't want him to know that so I played it cool. "Sure, why not? I'll be here next Saturday at eight."

"Alright, I'll see you next Saturday then."

***

The next week at school dragged ass. Lauren and Jessica irritated me with their stories from Saturday. I was pissed that they were free to have fun and I was stuck at church. I decided not to tell them about Mr. Sexy – he was my dirty little secret.

Edward was obviously new to town, and I kept checking the halls and listening to the gossip for any info on the new kid. I never saw him and there was no talk about him.

I couldn't wait until Saturday. I had a ton of questions for Mr. Sexy.

On Friday I couldn't contain my excitement over seeing Edward. My dad even noticed, which wasn’t good.

"Bells, you're in a very good mood. I figured you would be all sulky tonight."

"Just had a good day at school, dad. Mr. Doran wore a pair of jeans that hugged his nice ass nicely. That always puts me in a good mood."

"Isabella, what did I tell you about that? I don't want to hear you talk about your teacher like that."

"Then don't ask me why I'm in a good mood next time. You'll never like the answer," I retorted and headed to my room. There was no way in hell I was going to tell my dad about Edward.

***

I slowly crawled up his legs and took in a deep, shuddering breath when I reached his belt. His erection was displayed prominently through his jeans. I licked my lips and ever so slowly unbuckled his belt and dropped it to the floor. I unbuttoned his jeans with my teeth and he shuddered. I grabbed his zipper between my teeth and brought it down agonizingly slow.

"You're killing me, Bella. I can't wait to have your luscious lips around my hard cock." My panties were simply soaked after hearing him say “cock.” I looked up and saw the desire burning in his green eyes.

"Your wish is my command, Mr. Sexy," I purred. I started pulling his jeans off when I heard this annoying buzzing, totally killing the mood. My eyes shot open, and I was completely frustrated because it was just a dream.

I couldn't get Edward out of my mind after that dream. The boy was beyond sexy and he had no clue that he was. That only made him more enticing. I came to the decision that Edward would be mine by the end of the month.

***

Edward was waiting for me in the sanctuary when I walked in. He got the biggest smile when he looked up and saw me. My heart rate sky rocketed when I saw his smile. I'd never reacted that way to any guy before. What the hell was going on with me?

"Hi Bella,"

"Hey Edward," I walked past him and went straight for the supply closet located backstage. I pulled out my supplies to clean and headed to the pew I left off with the previous Saturday. I had just settled on the floor and started scrubbing with the toothbrush when Edward sat next to me.

"So, do you have another toothbrush so I can help you?"

"Edward, you don't have to help me. Just having you here, keeping me company is enough to make this hell bearable," I smirked.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head. "Positive. Now, are you ready to give me all the dirty details about the life of Mr. Sexy?" My eyes grew wide. I couldn't believe I just called him that to his face.

"Who's Mr. Sexy?" He looked truly lost.

"That would be you, silly." He blushed. "Now, why haven't I seen you at school? I'm surprised the gossiping bitches at school aren't going crazy talking about you."

"I don't go to the public high school. I go to an all-boys private school called Forks Academy."

Damn. That place was where the elite sent their boys to school. "Well, damn. I was hoping I could see you at school."

"Sorry," he said, remorsefully.

"Don't be. It's not your fault your parents sent you to FA. I'll just have to be happy we get Saturdays together."

After that conversation flowed nicely. I found out that his dad was a doctor at the county hospital and his mom was a successful interior designer. They moved to Forks from Chicago, where he attended an all-boys private school. He'd never had a girlfriend let alone been on a date or kissed a girl.

I was surprised and disappointed when Pastor Webber walked into the sanctuary and told me I was done for the day. I had such a great time talking with Edward that time flew.

"So, can I come back next week?" he asked shyly.

"You better. My sentence in hell is a little more bearable with you here." I winked and walked out the door.

***

We spent the next two weeks getting to know each other. I told him all my crazy pranks and every dirty little detail about my life. He blushed a lot and surprisingly didn't run screaming. Edward told me everything about his life and his family. He was a typical good boy who'd been hidden from the female population in an all-boys school. He even volunteered at a homeless shelter in Chicago. He was my dad's wet dream of the perfect boy.

Lauren and Jessica were getting more annoying every day. They were pissed that I couldn't do anything with them on the weekends. They could tell I was little too happy to be serving time in the house of God and were going crazy trying to figure it out. Luckily for me they were too scared to step foot in the church and see how I spent my Saturdays. I wasn't ready to expose Edward to the slut twins, just yet.

The third Saturday of my sentence I had finally finished with the main sanctuary and had moved to the balcony. That was the motivation I needed to see what Edward was capable of handling physically. I was dying to get my hands and lips all over his body.

I was diligently scrubbing a pew and answering Edward's questions when I felt him grab my hand.

"What's wrong, Edward?"

"Bella, I...I..." He was completely flustered.

I put my fingers to his lips to stop his nervous blabbering. He was so adorable. I slowly leaned into him and lightly kissed his lips. He dropped my hand and grabbed my face, securing my lips to his. I parted my lips and nibbled on his bottom lip. He groaned and opened his mouth. I took advantage and thrust my tongue into his mouth and quickly found his. He quickly caught on, and our tongues tangled together in an erotic dance. His lips were soft and he tasted like toothpaste. After a few minutes we broke apart, gasping for breath. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"Wow," he breathed.

I was speechless. All I could do was nod my agreement. I couldn't wait to get his clothes off of him. If his lips and tongue were that amazing for a first effort, I couldn't wait to see what he could do with his dick.

"Are you sure you've never kissed a girl before?"

He smirked. "Positive."

I grabbed his face and started kissing him again. He pulled my body close to his and caressed my back as he attacked my lips. He left a tingling trail everywhere his hands roamed. My body was on fire, and I couldn't get enough of his touch. My hands slowly drifted down his chest, around his hips, and finally stopped on his ass. I gave it a firm squeeze, and he jumped away from me.

"I'm sorry. My hands tend to have a mind of their own."

"Oh, no. Don't apologize. You just surprised me." Edward cupped my cheek and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "I like it when you touch me," he said awkwardly. He kissed my lips one more time and sat back on the pew I had been cleaning.

For the rest of the day we continued our conversation about our likes and dislikes, and I longed for the touch of his lips. Five minutes before Pastor Webber showed up to dismiss me for the day, Edward took the initiative and pulled me into a searing kiss. His hands roamed a bit more and finally reached my ass. I moaned when he gently squeezed it. He stalled a moment at my moan but realized it was an encouraging sound and continued the steamy kiss. Right after we broke apart Pastor Webber dismissed me, and Edward and I parted ways for the week. I was sad to say goodbye to him. I couldn't believe how quickly he'd gotten to me, and I felt miserable without him.

That night I received a phone call from a strange number. I hesitantly answered it, only to be ecstatic when I heard Edward's voice. Evidently he was able to get my number from Pastor Webber. He told him some bullshit story that he was trying to help me change my evil ways. Too bad it was the other way around, for I was trying to corrupt this wonderfully innocent creature. We talked on the phone for several hours each night. I found myself hurting in my chest each time I had to hang up the phone.

What was this boy doing to me?

***

It was my last Saturday in hell and I intended to make the best of it. Edward was so receptive to kissing me last weekend that I was sure I could definitely get further with him today. Our phone conversations always ended up being more sexual. I loved hearing him groan when I would tell him how sexy his voice was and how wet it made me. The more we talked the more he would open up to me. He admitted that he was a virgin. He only admitted to masturbating after I told him all about how I had to touch myself after my steamy dreams about him. I didn't need to see him to know that he was blushing after that conversation. All of our time on the phone only boosted my confidence for what I had planned.

That morning I woke up early and put extra effort into getting ready. I wore my best black lacy panties and bra, the jeans that made my ass look smoking, and my blue v-neck tee that was fitted and showcased the girls nicely. Edward the Saint wouldn't stand a chance against Bella the Sinner.

I was thankful Charlie went fishing today. He decided since I had gone the last few weeks without argument that he could trust me show up my final day. If he saw me looking this good, he would question what I was really doing at the church. I didn't need him screwing up my plans of seduction.

I was surprised to find Edward in the balcony waiting for me when I arrived. He looked so fuckable in his dark jeans and snug fitting black tee. I could see the definition of every muscle on his chest and abs. I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight. He blushed when he saw my tongue dart out of my mouth.

Edward stood up, and I couldn't stop myself from running to him and jumping in his arms. He laughed as he caught me. "Good morning, beautiful. I'm so glad you're happy to see me."

I buried my face into his neck and inhaled his amazing fuckscent. It was a mixture of Irish Spring, fabric softener, and something that had to be pure essence of Edward. I couldn't control myself and ran my tongue from the place where his shoulder meets his neck up to his ear. My actions left him shuddering.

"You taste divine," I breathed in his ear.

"Bella, you are an evil little vixen."

I chuckled. "Edward, I'm just getting started." He gulped.

Edward leaned back and seemed shocked by the lustful look on my face. "Bella, we should really get started on cleaning."

"Edward, I have other plans for today."

I started kissing a trail from his ear down his neck and ending at his collar bone. I slowly pulled his shirt out of his pants and ran my hands under his shirt and up his chest. He took in a ragged breath.

"What exactly do you have planned?" he asked timidly.

"I plan on having my sinful way with you."

"Bella, we're in the church balcony. We can't do anything here." His voice broke as he spoke. It was quite clear that I would win this argument. I had his male teenage hormones on my side.

"We can do whatever we want, wherever we want to. Edward, I want to strip you down and make you scream my name in this church balcony." I gently bit down on his earlobe.

"Oh God," he whispered.

I smiled and slowly lifted his shirt over his head. Edward had completely surrendered to my desires. "My, my, Mr. Sexy works out. This pleases me." I took my time walking around Edward ogling his magnificent body. I dragged my hand along his chest and back as I moved around him. I stopped in front of him and kissed him slowly. He started to wrap his arms around my body, and I quickly pulled away.

"You aren't allowed to touch right now. Be a good boy and I promise you will get your turn to touch." Edward nodded his head in agreement and dropped his arms to his side. I smiled and started placing wet kisses along his chest, concentrating on his nipples. He let out a guttural moan when I lightly bit each nipple.

Edward was breathing harder as I worked my way down his stomach and stopped at the waist of his jeans. There was a soft trail of bronze hair that disappeared into his jeans. I couldn't resist the urge to lick it. He hissed when my tongue made contact with his navel.

"Bella, your lips and tongue feel amazing on my body."

I grunted in acknowledgement and continued my attack with my mouth. I reached the waist of his jeans and smirked when I decided to reenact my dream. I slowly popped the button of his jeans loose with my teeth. Edward gasped but kept his hands to himself. I unzipped his jeans next and slowly dragged them down his legs. He was standing before me with his pants at his ankles and his black boxer briefs tented by his impressive erection. I licked my lips at the sight. Edward groaned.

I slowly ran my hands up his legs from his ankles all the way to the bulge in his boxers. I gently stroked him through the material. He shuddered and hissed. "Bella, what are you doing to me?"

I just smirked at him and reached for the waistband of his boxers. "Don't worry, Edward. I know what I'm doing. Just relax and enjoy it." I had a plan. Knowing that Edward was a virgin and had never been touched by a girl, I fully expected him to blow his load quickly after the first skin to skin contact. I wanted to be in control of that.

I pulled his boxers down to his ankles with his pants and smiled at the sight of his cock. It was bigger than average but not ridiculously large. I grasped the base with my right hand and placed the head of his dick in my mouth. I engulfed his full length in my mouth and slowly worked my way back to the head. "Oh God. Bella. I'm gonna..." He didn’t' get to finish telling me he was cumming before he exploded in my mouth. I took everything he gave me, swallowed it all down, and licked him clean. Edward was panting. I smiled, stood back up, and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Bella, that was amazing."

"Thanks," I purred in his ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Now that that’s out of the way, you can have your wicked way with me."

I felt Edward's dick twitch against my stomach. Edward cupped my cheek. "Bella, I'm not sure what to do," he whispered.

I shrugged. "Just do what feels natural."

Edward nodded and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We both slowly made our way to the floor. Edward pulled away from the kiss long enough to kick off his shoes, pants, and boxers. He was totally nude and I loved the sight of his toned body. I lay on my back and Edward was on his side. He placed his leg between my legs and returned his lips to mine. Edward let his hands wander down to my breasts while he continued to kiss my lips. I moaned when he finally made contact. I had dreamed of his hands touching me for three weeks. My dreams did not do him justice.

Edward played with my tits a little over my shirt before he finally got the nerve to venture under it. I moaned at the skin to skin contact and he ground his erection into my thigh. Edward slowly removed my shirt and groaned when he saw the lacy black bra I was wearing. He hesitantly cupped my right breast.

"Edward, you can take it off," I said breathlessly.

"Okay," he whispered. He dragged his shaking hands to the clasp of my bra and struggled with unhooking it.

"Want some help?"

"No. Give me a second. I've almost got it." I started placing kisses on his neck. "Bella, please don't do that. I can't concentrate with your lips on my neck." He shivered. I ceased my assault on his neck and waited patiently for Edward to remove my bra. After a few more failed attempts, he finally released the clasp and my bra straps fell down my arms. He slowly moved his shaking hands down my arms, pulling my bra off as he moved. "Bella, your breasts are perfect," he groaned.

I arched my back and pushed my breasts closer to him. Edward kissed my lips gently and made a trail down my neck ending at my left breast. He hesitantly darted his tongue out and tasted my nipple. I shuddered. Edward took that as encouragement and took my nipple into his mouth. He lavished, sucked, and gently bit my nipple. "Oh God, Edward," he smiled and repeated the same actions on my right breast.

I started grinding my hips on Edward's leg trying to create some much needed friction. I was throbbing and needed some relief. Edward brought his lips back to mine and feverishly attacked my mouth. As he lavished my mouth with attention his left hand found its way down to the waist of my jeans. He hesitated before finally deciding to unbutton and unzip my jeans. Edward sat up and slid my jeans off, taking my panties with them. Edward took in a shuddering breath as he gazed at my naked body.

"Bella, you are so beautiful." I sat up and pulled his lips to mine. Edward's shaking hand made its way down to my throbbing pussy. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my mouth when he finally made contact. He slowly stroked my clit a few times before venturing further down and finding my soaking entrance. Edward hesitated before finally pushing one finger inside me. His touch was heaven.

"I can't believe how wonderful you feel, Bella." Edward pumped his finger in an out a few times before adding another. I moaned loud and arched into his touch. He continued to finger fuck me and drive me nearly over the edge. I needed just a little more to finally get there.

"Edward, your fingers feel amazing, but I need more," I panted.

"Tell me what to do. I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

I brought my hand to rest on his and encouraged him to keep up the rhythm he had going on. I dragged his thumb back to my clit and rubbed it in small circles in time with his thrusts. Edward caught on fast and started pumping and rubbing with fervor. I threw my head back and let out a guttural moan. "Oh, Edward! Right there; please don't stop." After a few seconds my eyes rolled into the back of my head and a warm tingle ran all over my body making my toes curl. "Oh God! Edward!" He continued his ministrations as I rode out my orgasm.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen," Edward marveled.

"I want you, Edward. Please don't make me wait," I begged.

Edward nodded his head and lowered himself on top of me. "Um, I didn't expect this to happen. I didn't bring any protection with me," he said shyly.

I reached for my pants and pulled out a condom from the pocket. Edward shook his head and laughed. "You planned for this to happen here?"

"Why not? I knew I wouldn’t make it through a full day with you without ripping your clothes off. Now, be a good boy and get this damn thing on and fuck me."

Edward ripped open the foil packet and rolled the condom on with lightening speed. He laid on top of me and positioned himself at my entrance. I nodded my head at him silently begging for him to enter. He pushed in and stopped when he only had the head in. "Oh my God! This feels better than I ever imagined," he groaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him in further. "Bella, please give me a minute. If you don't, I won't last more than thirty seconds."

I loosened my legs hold on his waist and waited for him to calm down. A minute later he finally pushed until he was fully sheathed inside me. I groaned at the feeling of him filling me. He slowly started thrusting in and out. After a few thrusts he picked up the pace and found a delicious rhythm that had me panting and chanting his name.

"Bella, I don't think I'll last much longer," he gasped.

I wrapped my legs tighter around him and snaked my hand between our bodies. I was so close but needed just an extra push to make it over the edge.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm close Edward, but I need a little help." Recognition dawned on his face and he moved my hand out of the way. "I...want...to do that," he panted. He quickly replaced my hand and started rubbing my clit with the rhythm of his thrusts. He pumped into me three more times before he came violently into the condom chanting my name over and over. His orgasm was enough to push me into mine. I came with him screaming his name.

He collapsed onto me completely worn out by our activities. I gently stroked his hair and placed kisses on his neck.

"Bella, you are amazing."

"You're pretty amazing yourself."

"I don't think I'll be able to sit through church without getting a hard on," he laughed.

"Don't worry. I won't be able to step foot in this place without soaking my panties."

Edward smirked. "Wanna defile the sound booth next?"

I laughed. I had turned the saint into a sinner. "Well, as long as we're going to hell, we might as well do it thoroughly."

2 comments:

  1. OMG Bella was so naughty! I loved it. She's rarely as that crass. Great little story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like my naughty Bella. She was so much fun to write. Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to comment.
    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete